[wp-hackers] Some Thoughts/Enhancement Ideas In And Around TheCategory Side Of Things

Hikari lists at hikarinet.info
Mon Feb 15 02:33:04 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "mark waterous" <mark at watero.us>
Sent: Sunday, 14 February, 2010 11:52 PM

| It doesn't matter which group anybody is in. Neither is of more or less
| benefit than the other. The difference is so minute, and the arguments so
| hashed over that I'm bowing out of this conversation after this.

We shouldn't need arguments at all. Let each one free to use anything he wants on his site's URLs. Somebody
needs/ideas/opinions/likings shouldn't overpower sobody else's

| We all have that option. I'm not on anybody's side, I'm just happy that
| they're concerned with other things than this.

I'm on freedom of choice's side.

And I'm more concerned with permalinks and menus than with multisites  :P (which need was already being supplied BTW)

Hikari -  A Luz ilumina a PAZ
http://Hikari.ws
http://ConscienciaPlanetaria.com

Tenha seu próprio email meunome @ ConscienciaPlanetaria.com.br!: http://seunome.ConscienciaPlanetaria.com.br