[wp-hackers] How to share WordPress posts across multiple blogs

Hikari lists at hikarinet.info
Sun Feb 14 05:40:18 UTC 2010

As I undestood, what he wants is to share posts among sites, but don't share users.

That would be the oppose of WP MU, which shares users but doesn't share posts. He also didn't talk about taxonomies, comments, etc.

I believe this specific need can't be accomplished, since posts use users PK for author. A post created in a site won't have an
author on the others, and no simple way to identify which site its author is. That may be troublesome.

Hikari -  A Luz ilumina a PAZ
http://Hikari.ws
http://ConscienciaPlanetaria.com

Tenha seu próprio email meunome @ ConscienciaPlanetaria.com.br!: http://seunome.ConscienciaPlanetaria.com.br