[wp-hackers] Script Install of WordPress Lastest

Ken Newman Ken at adcSTUDIO.com
Sat Feb 13 01:26:52 UTC 2010

Thanks for the Quick reply.

I checked and Plugin installs work fine. (Installed WordPress Beta Tester)

  I did a completely fresh install (new DB and everything) from that zip
(http://wordpress.org/nightly-builds/wordpress-latest.zip) and that
worked fine too. It's only on update that it fails :-(

But atleast it isn't "something weird is up with the PHP Zip extension" :-)

Note this is my testing server, and it doesn't matter if it gets nuked.

I'll test again with a manually uploaded, unzipped version to see if it
corrects. (It takes forever, which is what I was trying to avoid ;-)

Thanks again!