[wp-hackers] WPMU Category ID Updating
bradw at illiams.com
Thu Feb 11 20:23:11 UTC 2010
This is definitely still happening. I ran some tests with Andrea and Ron
and we've all confirmed it so I opened a ticket:
From: wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Brian Layman
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 6:23 PM
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] WPMU Category ID Updating
If you use do this for all term types, that will fix the id collision issue.
So expanding it will actually help the situation. Having the site be mu
from the start means you won't see some of the problems we did.
I don't discount the need for site wide/cross blog searches. It's just this
particular implementation that didn't work for us.
wp-hackers mailing list
wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
More information about the wp-hackers