[wp-hackers] Wordpress Android App (GSOC)

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Thu Feb 4 01:25:30 UTC 2010

> If you do it right, I will switch over to the Android. The BB WordPress
> app doesn't work to well for my BB Storm. The buttons do not sync very well.
>
> Your Friend, Shane
> http://bugssite.org/

BTW Shane, this might help if you're having probs with the current version:

http://blackberry.wordpress.org/faq/

Q: The app does not seem to work properly on the Storm. The screen
orientation is odd, and scrolling does not work properly. How do I
resolve these issues ?
A: You need to run the app with Compatibility mode OFF. Go to
option-> Advanced options-> Application. Next, select the
WordPress app from the list, push the menu button and select “Disable
the compatibility mode”.