[wp-hackers] Premium plugin protection

Brian Layman bulk at thecodecave.com
Sun Dec 12 08:28:05 UTC 2010

On 12/12/2010 3:10 AM, Mike Schinkel wrote:
> Can you please name some of the other commercial plugin vendors?  I would love to know who they are.
I can't remember for sure which the four were but ithemes, gravity
forms, All-in-on-SEO pro, shopp, getshopped, phpurchase, wp-member,
WishList Member, wpjobboard and gdpress are all premium plugins I've
looked at recently or own.  Then there's also everything at
wp-plugins.com.  I'm sure there are top n posts out there for premium
plugins...

--

  Brian