[wp-hackers] Switching from SVN

William Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 01:09:40 UTC 2010

How native is git on people's machines? I know SVN is packaged with OS
X (I don't know about Windows), but I don't believe Git is. I could
definitely see a more complex setup process deterring people from
submitting plugins, for example — I know I was pretty confused when I
wanted to submit my first plugin a few years back.

Will