[wp-hackers] Achieving faceted navigation

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:32:12 UTC 2010

Otto,

How about post-formats... can that change the equation? , post-formats
are really nearing the border-lines as a cat or as a custom taxonomy
one could call Media Type.

In my example case, for instance, Media is used almost identical to
the way post-formats are.. remember, sub items under media were things
like gallery,image,video,audio..

keeping this in mind, is there then a need to create a cat or cus.
taxonomy for media types anymore, you think?

BTW, your post (
http://ottopress.com/2010/wordpress-3-1-advanced-taxonomy-queries/ )
is what I call a classic. Great job.. but I need to read this a few
more times to "squeeze" the real "juice" out of it.