[wp-hackers] On Submitting Code

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:18:04 UTC 2010

Just to clarify I'm not trying to shoot down GPL or anything. I personally
would license my works under GPL, I just think that its not a "legal
requirement".  In fact I have found many sites distributing wordpress themes
not under GPL license, but creative commons license (not sure if that would
be considered GPL compatible but my initial guess would be no)