[wp-hackers] WP Hosting

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Fri Aug 27 21:34:30 UTC 2010

On Aug 27, 2010, at 3:14 PM, Christopher O'Connell wrote:
> For slicehost (and most of the VPSs) you need to configure it, BUT,
>
> 1) It's nothing very complicated...

Thanks for the explanations. Yes, I'm sure it's not complicated for someone who doesn't want to give up control but there are others who are happily ignorant of the control they are giving up, and it's pretty complicated for them!

For me, I currently want to spend my time going really deep into the WordPress API.  Once I've mastered everything I can in with PHP/MySQL/jQuery in the WordPress API maybe I'll venture over to the dark side of system admin. But not until. :)

Seriously though, thanks.

-Mike