[wp-hackers] Strange Issue after upgrading wpmu 2.9.1 to 3.0.1 - blog home pages randomly show up blank

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:18:01 UTC 2010

After some more tinkering with the upgrade from 2.9.1 to 3.0, it looks as
though none of the sites will actually work until you first visit the site's
wp-admin page. We have ~800 blogs running on this platform, so I guess we'll
have to write a script to hit up each /wp-admin page before going live.

Is this expected behavior, or is that just a coincidence that the blog
starts working after visiting the /wp-admin page?

Thanks,
Dave