[wp-hackers] Adding taxonomies (and other custom fields) to taxonomies

Andrés Sanhueza peroyomaslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:52:48 UTC 2010

Hello. I'm looking for a way to add taxonomies to another taxonomies,
and other meta data as well. My initial goal was to be able to assign
more than a single parent to a taxonomy term (like Drupal does), but
due to the way the tables are written it seems like a
counter-productive job, so the most logical option should be to assign
a non-hierarchical taxonomy to another taxonomy, much like these can
be added to custom post types. Also, being able to assign generic
custom fields would increase the flexibility for a lot of things.

Andrés Sanhueza