[wp-hackers] WP.org plugin repository - multiple users

Curtis Work curtis at curtismchale.ca
Sun Aug 22 16:45:07 UTC 2010

The reality is that is you want to contribute to a plugin or any OS project you should just do it the way the author wants. They're providing solutions for free so make it easy on them not harder by using your own 'best' solution like Git. I personally prefer Git but would never submit a patch to a WP project in SVN by using Git. It's dumb to think that the provider of OSS will jump at you patch unless you make it as easy as possible.

On that note is there a documentation on how to submit patches? I would think that the sidebar of each Codex plugin page should link to it. Maybe all that is already there.

Curtis McHale
Http://www.curtismchale.com
604.751.3482