[wp-hackers] multiple databases vs different database prefixes

ken zarque kenzaraque at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 19:38:46 UTC 2010

Thank you again, everyone.

After long talks with the IT team, we decided to go with MS which uses one
large database.

After installing WP with MS turned on, we ran into this question "How do we
deploy single sites in an MS environment from one environment to another".
This is because we have a dev, staging and production environment.

Note: Should I be asking this on a separate thread?