[wp-hackers] wp-atom2.php

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:06:53 UTC 2010

A file called wp-atom2.php ended up in my wordpress source folder on a
development VM the other day, and I'm not sure how it got there. Does anyone
know what may have caused this file to be created? I'm using a variety of
different plugins, so I'm guessing one of them did it. It's a development
VM, so I don't think it was a result of something getting hacked.

The only reference to wp-atom2.php on google is a post about WordPress
security from a year ago:
http://www.davidedicillo.com/developing/how-to-secure-your-wordpress-blog/ but
it doesn't explain where the file came from.

Thanks for your help,

--
Dave Morris
http://dave.showviz.net/