[wp-hackers] 'request' filter for adding custom post types to blog indexes

Angelia Baladon angelia at 10sexyapples.com
Wed Aug 11 21:03:31 UTC 2010

Krusty - if this tests successful for you, can you report back here on it? I
have been trying for weeks now to get a best practices/working example of
how to add custom post types in this way ( just the author and year for me
though ) and haven't been successful. Check the pre_get_posts problem topic
if you're interested in what hasn't worked to date~ ... Perhaps I wasn't
asking the right way? I'm going to test this out as well and will also
report back on it. If this tests out, it sure will be nice to finally put
this to rest~