[wp-hackers] Time for a wp_post_relationships table?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Aug 3 23:22:35 UTC 2010

On Aug 3, 2010, at 7:12 PM, Lox wrote:
> 2010/8/4 Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel at newclarity.net>:
>> Lox, I have the code for that (actually it uses  "_mirrored_term_id" in wp_postmeta.)  Evidently many others have similar code too.  I wonder, however, if anyone else's code it actually more robust than mine of if they've just not come across the potential issues with it yet?
>
> I am interested in it.

Here ya go:  http://gist.github.com/507345

It's still very much alpha and I would love anyone to test it that likes and to give me feedback so I can improve it.

-Mike

P.S. I plan to release it as a plugin so if anyone wants to release their own plugin I'd ask you do me the courtesy of not starting from my code.  Of course if anyone wants to help me get it fully fleshed out I'd be happy to list you/them as a distributor.