[wp-hackers] Best practice: custom registration form

Lox lox.dev at knc.nc
Mon Aug 2 22:27:21 UTC 2010

Hello

For a special project I need the registration form to be on a page of
the web site and not on its own page as it is by default.

First I need a way for my plug-in to show the registration for at a
specific existing page. How can I handle that ?

- Using a short-code ? ( like [registration_form] )

- Using a page template ? But can a plug-in provide a page template to
show in the page template drop-down when editing a page?

Basically I do not want to replace the whole "target" page but rather
append the registration form to the its content.

Regards.

--
Lox
lox.dev at knc.nc