[wp-hackers] Access the total number of pages of a multipage post or page out of the loop

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 30 02:43:58 UTC 2010

Inside the loop get the value of $numpages (global if necessary), and it
should give you the total amount of pages in accordance with your usage
of <!--nextpage--> for that post/page.

Tested on trunk, and returns the correct value for a paged post..

Hope that helps.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5073 (20100429) __________

http://www.eset.com