[wp-hackers] how to apply a theme only for a page

Khaleel Abdul Karim webmaster887 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:54:02 UTC 2010

What i have to do is i made a plugin which adds meta field to
post-meta-table contains theme (to display) while posting and i need to
display the page in the theme retrived from the post-meta-table. I tried
switch_theme() but it changes the whole blog theme .
i tried this too
wp_redirect(get_option('siteurl')."?page=".$postid."&template=".$template."&stylesheet=".$stylesheet."&preview=true");
i tried action hook switch_theme but the output was funny .. theme gets
restored soon after switching it
is there anyway other than this..???