[wp-hackers] [GSOC2010]WPmove [wpurl] tag replace

Piyush Mishra admin at oxymaniac.com
Thu Apr 8 14:23:15 UTC 2010

I beg to differ, I tried printing the array out to my local server

<?php
$a=unserialize('a:2:{i:0;s:12:"piyushmishra";i:1;s:8:"rockstar";}');
print_r($a);
?>

Output Array ( [0] => piyushmishra [1] => rockstar )

changing the text first
<?php
$a=unserialize('a:2:{i:0;s:12:"piyushmishra";i:1;s:8:"punkstar";}');
print_r($a);
?>
I got the array output Array ( [0] => piyushmishra [1] => punkstar )
 and then changing the number of characters rockstar to rockstars

<?php
$a=unserialize('a:2:{i:0;s:12:"piyushmishra";i:1;s:8:"punkstar";}');
print_r($a);
?>

The text didnt give any output and I saw a blank screen, have u noticed that
there is a count of characters in serialized content? One way would be
changing the count too but I prefer loading it as an array > making the
replace and updating it in the db...

--
Regards
Piyush Mishra