[wp-hackers] wp_nav_menu too simplistic?

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:33:44 UTC 2010

Otto,
So (if I'm understanding you right), you would wish for the ability to
perhaps select a parent page and, say, 4 of its subpages, click "add" and
the hierarchy is maintained when they are added to the menu? (same for
categories)

Then, you could move the pages around, reorder, rearrange, etc.

+1 for that. I've always wondered a bit why the hierarchy isn't maintained
when adding groups of pages/cats to a menu.

Nathan Rice
WordPress and Web Development
www.nathanrice.net | twitter.com/nathanrice