[wp-hackers] Connect the world & publish Everywhere

sutharshan balachandren sutharshan02 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:08:09 UTC 2010

I thought about creating this plugin to publish the word press blog in other
websites like showing the latest articles titles and a small summery.
Well I accept that adding something like this in core seems very silly. The
idea came from blog spot,where we can view the followers in each blog. So i
thought rather than just showing the followers, Showing the latest articles
will be more useful.

Anyway Its just an idea. I'm not an expert in word press,but i'm using it
for last few months and my suggestions are based on my experience.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 6:29 PM, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the first reply (I managed to hit send by mistake).
>
> What I was trying to say is:
>
> -10 on including something like this in core
>
> I agree it would be helpful if you wanted to use WordPress as an ad server.
>
> --
> http://scribu.net

with love

Sutharshan