[wp-hackers] SELECT option_name, option_value FROM wp_options WHERE autoload = 'yes'

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 21:25:15 UTC 2009

On 26 Oct 2009, at 21:15, Jeremi Bergman wrote:

> Every page load my mysql log fills up and zips by with the same query:
> SELECT option_name, option_value FROM wp_options WHERE autoload =
> 'yes'

This query is run by wp_load_alloptions() and should run once per page
load.

If it is running more than once then it is likely that you have a
broken object caching plugin installed.

Look for a file called object-cache.php in wp-content.

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5