[wp-hackers] Trac should not automatically CC commenters

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sat Oct 24 18:10:34 UTC 2009

Hi all --

I'm subscribed to the wp-trac list, and I sometimes comment or
contribute to tickets.  When I do so, I'm sent an email every time
there is another change to those tickets.  (I have NOT hit the "add to
cc" button.)

This is really annoying, as I'm already getting those changes via wp-
trac.  With the separate auto-CC I now receive two copies of every
single change notice for every ticket I've touched.

Is there a way to change this behavior?  (And please don't say "just
filter you email".  Yes I'm sure it can be done [though the emails are
virtually identical], but that doesn't address misbehavior and a false
assumption on the part of the Trac system.)

Stephen