[wp-hackers] Wordpress automatic update fail-ish

mccormicky mccormicky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:37:19 UTC 2009

This happens to me on a lot of the sites I maintain.
Next time instead of killing the whole upgrade  you can check the timestamps
of the files -- Most FTP clients show the changed timestamp.
Because I think stopping the upgrade during  upgrade generates the failure
nag.

When you choose auto upgrade are you 1st directed to choose SSL FTP or FTP?
Only happens on 2 sites/servers, so just curious as to why not all.