[wp-hackers] wordpress security

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Thu Oct 22 01:19:03 UTC 2009

Ugh. That's one of the chief reasons I hate XP and Windows, generally.

Unattended upgrades are especially bad in the case of WordPress, where not
every plugin necessarily will be compatible with the new version of the
software. Methinks there would be some very angry people checking in with
the WP community to say their website was completely down while they were
not looking.