[wp-hackers] WordPress as CMS (was: wordpress security)

Olumide Alabi me at olumidealabi.com
Wed Oct 21 20:28:24 UTC 2009

I feel Steven Rossi and where he's coming from. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to pull off or what will be affected by implementing what I'm about to suggest but here goes.

What if the during the install, the page that asks for Blog Title has 2 radio buttons that allow you choose whether you want to use the current install as a blog or a non-blog website and then hides/disables/removes ( whatever the best thing would be) all superfluous elements.

Just my 2 cents.

Best Regards,
Luminus.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Nigeria