[wp-hackers] jQuery Error in IE but not FF

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 03:07:37 UTC 2009

I am working on a theme where I have made use of jQuery on the options
page.  I am using everything from the stock WordPress installation
except I've also added jQuery Accordion from the jQuery UI web site.
I've been working on it in FireFox and now that I have it working,
decided to test it in IE.  Unfortunately it doesn't work in IE and why
isn't obvious to me.  I get the following error reported by IE:

Message: Invalid argument.
Line: 19
Char: 35190
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load=jquery,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable&ver=c9d556b3eef34ca3cd86c8b6467bf58e

I am running IE 8 under WinXP with WordPress 2.8.4.  Any ideas or
suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mpwalsh at gmail.com