[wp-hackers] Rewrite API: add_base() ?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Oct 5 21:57:12 UTC 2009

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 02:53:39 +1100, Eric Martin <emartin24 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 4, 8:54 pm, "Dion Hulse (dd32)" <wordpr... at dd32.id.au> wrote:
>> I'm pretty sure theres no API to add what you're after though, Your
>> best bet is to use add_rewrite_rule('/my-base/([^/]+)/?', 'inde.... I
>> think
>
> Thanks. So, are there any objections to removing the add_base()
> section from the Rewrite API codex?

The entire article should really be rewritten in current phrase, with
better details and examples.. and updated to cover all the changes to
rewrite that exist since itt..

I have added a note that says that add_base was never actually
implemented, but If you feel like cleaning it up, go ahead.

--
Dion Hulse
e: contact at dd32.id.au
w: http://dd32.id.au