[wp-hackers] List of constants

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Thu Oct 1 03:09:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 15:34 -0400, Sharon Chambers wrote:
> I should've known...ever since I started working with Wordpress almost
> 3 years ago, I continue to be impressed how well written and easy to
> work with it is...You guys keep up the good work!  I'll keep hacking
> at it until I realize that wheel's already been invented...

What we need is more people participating in the documentation efforts,
i.e. the Codex. While the group of Codex maintainers are doing an
absolutely brilliant job, it is still somewhat detached from those
actually writing the code behind those functions.

The Codex writers are great at making things clear and easy to follow,
but many tips and tricks posted elsewhere will get lost in the ether.
(Or, in the wp-hackers archives, never to be seen again.)