[wp-hackers] Making Capability Manager site wide for MU

Jordi Canals jordi at jcanals.cat
Sun Nov 29 00:06:15 UTC 2009

2009/11/29 scribu <scribu at gmail.com>

> This feature would be really useful.
>
> Your implementation ideea looks solid to me.
>
> To clarify: this would not allow individual blogs to have different
> capabilities for the same role, right? (This would be a good thing, in my
> case)

Thanks Scribu,

I think you mean having a default site wide, and allow one or more blogs to
be managed on it's own.
At the first attempt I will do: Or managing blog by blog, or all blogs
depending on global settings. After this working, in a next release, I can
think about allowing some blogs to be 'independent'. (This last could not be
so difficult, having the blog IDs, I think)

Thanks again for your suggestion.

---
Jordi Canals
http://alkivia.org