[wp-hackers] Options for Controller - Views

Dan Phiffer dan at phiffer.org
Thu Nov 19 14:02:54 UTC 2009

Hi Jacob,

We were faced with a similar choice for a recently launched blog at MoMA.org
. We ended up going with WordPress for CMS functions and handling the
routing/views in our existing Ruby on Rails setup. I've released the
plugin that allows the content to be shared: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/json-api/

It's already in production use here:
http://moma.org/explore/inside_out

Best,