[wp-hackers] Plugins and themes localization

scribu scribu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:25:12 UTC 2009

I see, Zé, but I don't think it's such a headache, the author just need to
list the localizations he/she is distributing with the package, if there are
localizations done after, they'll be added to the next release. Besides it's
not supposed to be mandatory, isn't it?

As a plugin developer, it would be an extra burden for me. An
acceptable solution would be for WP Extend to figure out which
localizations are included, like somebody suggested in this topic.
This could be done using the Domain Path header included in the
plugin.

http://scribu.net