[wp-hackers] Plugins and themes localization

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Tue Nov 17 18:16:30 UTC 2009

I agree with you, Ade, telling if it's internationalized is also important.

Another point to consider is that most of the time the localizations and
even the internationalizations are made by a third person. So it would be
interesting to provide a way/instructions to those people contribute sending
their work to the author, this way it'll be included into the releases.

I'm saying that because sometimes people localize/internationalize
plugins/themes for their own use and they just don't share it, because they
forget or for any other reason. And the author doesn't know about it.

Maybe a button "send your localization to the plugin/theme author" ?

Message: 6

--
Cátia Kitahara

www.catiakitahara.com.br