[wp-hackers] Not willing to summon the ancient troll, but... PHP5 in WP 3.0 ?

Shane A. Froebel shane at bugssite.org
Fri Nov 13 16:40:26 UTC 2009

Otto,

I mentioned that at one of the dev meetings which was shot down, but I
am glad the percentage has gone way down. I read I think about 2 weeks
ago that it was getting close to 11% using PHP4.

I think the question is if we go PHP5 for 3.0 will we re-write the
entire code in favor of Object Oriented style programing for even less
queries at a time. :)

Your Friend,
Shane