[wp-hackers] Menu that links to specific content

mccormicky mccormicky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:47:08 UTC 2009

As long as the ids of the TOC are unique go ahead and place the new CSS to
style the TOC menu in the main WP stylesheet
You could make a separate stylesheet for the TOC menu but some people frown
on too many external stylesheets (tho'  it is lightweight enough not to
matter really either way).

As for including the TOC menu in only certain pages you could make special
page templates and include the TOC just like you'd include a sidebar

<?php /*
Template Name:Special Page Template
*/ ?>
<?php get_header();?>

<?php include (TEMPLATEPATH . "/toc.php"); ?>

etc

?>