[wp-hackers] permalinks ?

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:55:06 GMT 2009

Hello,

I successfully installed a redirection plugin
(http://scott.yang.id.au/code/permalink-redirect/) and got the
redirection to work. I recently moved a site from /blog to the root
directory. The redirections from the OLD permalink structure works
flawlessly to the NEW permalink structure. The old was:
/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/ and the new is /%postname%/

However, if i create a new page and try to view it i get a 404 and i'm
not really sure what's wrong. What should i do ?

P.S: In the /blog directory i placed a .htaccess with the following lines:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule (.*) http://steamykitchen.com/$1 [R=301,L]

Thanks!