[wp-hackers] 2.8 plugins page

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Tue May 12 22:22:59 GMT 2009

I actually like the new plugins page. Not to brag or anything, but it
works exactly like my "Better Plugin Page" plugin, and I like it when
WP kills my plugin because the features are integrated into core. I
just don't like the paging stuff and will totally set it to 999. This
said, most people probably don't run that much plugins.

While I do get why people are uncertain about the mouseover actions,
it certainly unclutter the interface. Plus, people are probably more
used to mouseover actions now (comments editing etc...).

My 1 cent.

--
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff
http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News