[wp-hackers] Getting 'Private' appended to page heading on pages set to Private

Hayesha Somarathne hayeshais at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:51:18 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'm a new to Wordpress and hoping to get your guidance for some issues I
encounter recently while working with wordpress 2.5.

1. Wanted to create some pages "Private" and when viewing those pages, their
page heading is displayed having the* Private:* tag appended at the
beginning.  How can I get rid of that.

2. How can I manually set the Page order by passing the default setting of
alphabetically ordered - On the Write >> Page or Manage >> Pagse: the Page
Order section tells to give a number but I'm bit confused what to give
because I gave 1 -5( based on the order I want the pages to be displayed but
the default order didn't changed)

Any help on above matters are highly appreciated.

Thank you.
--
හයේෂ සෝමරත්න (Hayesha Somarathne)
http://sahana.lk