[wp-hackers] Re: GSOC 9 - Wordpress Server Model...

Arunoda Susiripala arunoda at mit2007.com
Sat Mar 28 05:27:27 GMT 2009

I've already talk about you what the I'm going to to do
and details can be access using
  here->
          http://kadirasays.co.cc/wordpress/?p=8

What I'm going to is breifly is create a Server on a Wordpress that is able
to connect client....
So those clients and other clients and Server can communicate each other..

Client can be any othe wp instance,other blog or ....

The basic reason for this if an organization/person deals with many more
networks,blogs....
They can synchronize data between this Client Server Archi......

eg:-
 once a client of my network posted a new post.. that also can be viewed
from other blogs..
 users in the clients are inter connected...(they can log in
inter-clients)....[this is works upto sme extent]
 once user make some changes in the twitter (organizations- not each user)
that is viewable via other clients(vise versa)

I just want to know that is this seems worth for you...
Or is there any plugins or some others do the same thing...

WP Rox....

Arunoda Susiripala...
MIT UOK