[wp-hackers] Upload directory constant

Charles K. Clarkson cclarkson at htcomp.net
Mon Mar 23 11:47:46 GMT 2009

Otto wrote:
> I guess I'm just not seeing it. No worries, different people use
> different tools, but xref seems to be too intrusive to. It gets in my
> way instead of helping me find what I want.

I used it a lot when I was updating the Function Reference on the Codex.
I was not familiar with the location of each function and a local
version of the Xref along with my browser page search helped me to find
the files I needed to parse. I also liked using hyper links to read
files rather than having to open them in my editor.

HTH,

Charles Clarkson
--
Mobile Home Investor