[wp-hackers] [GSoC2009] Search + MPTT

Diego Caro A. diegocaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:43:25 GMT 2009

Hi for all,

I want to apply for WordPress in GSoC 2009, having worked on WordPress
and PHP (CakePHP, and others) for the last five years. I'm a student
from last year of Computer Engineering in University of Concepción
(Chile).

I'm interested in "enhanced search", but I need more explanation
(maybe examples) where to use this function. So, please mentors,
entors could talk more about the enhanced search.

I'm interested in MPTT too, I read about this and is pretty cool ;).

Thanks, and reply ;)

Diego Caro A.
Estudiante Ing. Civil Informática

--
diegocaro | http://diego.bloog.cl

"No tengo talentos especiales, pero sí soy
 profundamente curioso", Albert Einstein.