[wp-hackers] Willing to Contribute Wordpress in Gsoc 2009

Harsha Halgaswatta harsha.halgaswatta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 05:41:00 GMT 2009

Hi

 I am an undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa specializing in the
field of Computer Science and Engineering and willing to take part in
Wordpress during this summer. I participated in Gsoc last year with Sahana
community where i involved in implementing a project relating to social
networking and i completed it successfully [1] . There i experienced many
things relating to social networking

  i am really interested in BuddyPress project as most of the methodologies
needed are lying in the path of my experiences. Further it would be really
important in poing of WordPress.

  i am glad to know more about this project. like would it need managing
user groups , photo album features and other common features in a social
networking system etc.

[1]  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhh6gcfm_29cjk88fj8&hl=en

Thanks in advance
Harsha