[wp-hackers] Internationalizing plugin meta-data...

Samuel Bortle night815 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 02:18:55 GMT 2009

Hey Jen,

I am new on this list and don't know much about WordPress yet(except, of
course that it is awesome!)

take a look at [ http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk/wp-includes/pomo/]

I hope this is what your looking for. For some reason these are not in my
local install of wp, which i thought was the bleeding-edge-2.8. do not all
files get exported from svn? I thought i read something about a no export
list. not sure. as i said, i am still a noob.

If this is what your looking for, make sure to update the docs on the site
to make note of this.