[wp-hackers] Inclusion of TimThumb -- anyone game?

Matt Walters mwalters8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:14:09 GMT 2009

Just so I don't come across as devils advocate / combative or whatever
let me say, I'm in favor of something like this being implemented.

One question though, how would the_icon() or the_image() work?
the_content() and the_title() works because those are single fields on
the post entry form.  I'm not sure adding a "post image" field to the
add/edit post screen is a good idea.  Would flagging the image in some
way through the media uploader be too complex for the user?

Any ideas?

Matt Walters
w: http://mattwalters.net/
w: http://snipit.me/