[wp-hackers] Inclusion of TimThumb -- anyone game?

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Thu Mar 5 19:56:19 GMT 2009

Just for the record: I don't use hardcoded sql :)
I usually use the get_children function:
$images = get_children(
'post_type=attachment&post_mime_type=image&post_parent=' . (int)
$this->post_id.'&orderby=menu_order&order=ASC' )

The above code comes from my wp-ecards [1] plugin where I'm not doing
exactly what we're talking about here, but close. To use it like I
mentioned above, you would just have to add the post_title and limit
arguments.

[1] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-ecards/

Glenn Ansley
Custom WordPress Plugins