[wp-hackers] Good tools for deployment.

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Mar 2 13:32:15 GMT 2009

I assume you are using Subversion. I thought about doing something
similar. The issue is more switching to the latest stable. I thought
about using a shell script with the locations of all of the WordPress
locations, since there will be around 10 locations as well and manually
switching would be a waste of time.

Jacob Santos