[wp-hackers] Advertising on plugin pages

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 23:17:09 GMT 2009

Mike makes a good point.  I could write a plugin that, when activated on a
user blog, emails me the URL, admin credentials, etc., and kablam, I can do
all sorts of bad things.  I could also bury it deep inside a class to make
it invisible to the average user.

Fact is, plugins are dangerous things. Having ads in them doesn't make the
situation any worse.

My Website
http://www.nathanrice.net/

My Twitter