[wp-hackers] Rebuild media archive

André Schieleit wpHackersList at anschitech.de
Tue Jun 30 18:06:19 GMT 2009

Hello,

don't know if this is the right place for this question but I could
not find an answer in the forums or the net.
I recently moved my blog from one domain to an other. I exported all
the old articles and imported them on the new site.
Because there were only a few articles I manually changed the links
to pictures pointing to the new domain.
Today I noticed that only the pictures of new articles are listed in
the media archive.
Is there any way to import all the old pictures that are in the media
directory into the media archive?
I know about the plugin Add From Server but this is not what I am
looking for.
I am looking for a way that links the pictures to the articles where
they are displayed.

Any ideas or links to useful information?

Best Regards,
   André